IELTS Test 2022 is required for migration as well as abroad academic purposes in English-speaking countries like Australia, UK, New Zealand, USA, and Canada. IELTS is the only English Language Test approved by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) for visa applicants applying both outside and inside the UK.
English for International Opportunity
IELTS bookings test fees cost INR 15,500/- effective 7th March’22 for test dates of April’22 and onwards
What you should know before enrolling in our IELTS preparation course
IELTS is a language exam that determines your band score and it is depending on your English knowledge proficiency. This indicates that if you want to get a good outcome or better score/band, you must improve your English competency.
Band 9 = Fully operational command of the language
Band 8 = most sentences are error free
Band 7 = few errors
Band 6 = some errors
Band 5 = frequent errors
Band 4 = basic competence is limited
Many individuals retake the IELTS exam without learning what they need to do to increase their band score. Or a lack of IELTS exam knowledge, or a misconception that the IELTS is an English test.
Our IELTS preparation course is designed to help you learn your rules, your weaknesses, and how to prevent common IELTS exam mistakes.
The keys to achieving a desired score band are as follows:
1. Understand what the test requires.
2. Have a pre-intermediate level of English competence in all key abilities - reading, writing, speaking, and listening, including grammar and vocabulary.
3. Before taking the real IELTS test, take as many mock tests as possible.
Features of our IELTS Prep course :
1. Online or Offline study modes.
2. Flexible study duration, however, we strongly recommend you to start from 1 month.
3. We may advise weak candidates to enroll in additional English courses before taking the IELTS.
Online Course Features :
1. Using Google Meetings.
2. 1-1 training or 1 - 5 training options.
3. Start date can be an immediate.
4. Flexible batch timing from early morning till late night.
5. Recording session for self-revision.
6. Online book - study materials.
7. IELTS Registration Assistance.
8. Further study abroad assistance.
Offline Course Features :
1. On site - Kharghar Location.
2. Trainer & Student Ratio is 1 - 8.
3. Flexible batch timing from 12pm - 6pm.
4. Book / Materials are included.
5. Everyday mock exam.
6. IELTS Registration Assistance.
7. Further study abroad /Visa services.
Our Coaching Patterns
Introduction to Reading techniques.
Improving reading speed and comprehension.
Annotation Strategy for improving accuracy.
Cracking Question type of True/ False/ Not Given questions.
Tackling completion type questions.
Mastering matching type questions.
Reading Practice Tests / Evaluation and Discussion.
Detailed analysis of Listening test pattern.
Listening test tips / strategies.
Common error during the listening test.
Common spelling errors.
Improving listening speed with Native English accent.
Developing Paraphrasing skills for listening section.
Solving Table completion Questions.
Practice tests on listening section, with analysis and discussion.
Introduction to speaking section.
Interview pattern - Strategies for task 1.
Deal with speaking question - Strategies for task 2.
Discussion - Strategies for task 3.
Phrases, vocab and idioms for task 1.
Phrases, vocab and idioms for task 2.
Phrases, vocab and idioms for task 3.
Multiples speaking mock sessions.
Introduction to IELTS writing questions types.
Report writing for Bar/Pie/Line and process diagrams.
Vocabulary and Idioms for Summary/Report writing.
Types of Essays – Argumentative, Opinion-based, Cause-effect etc.
Brainstorming and writing essay flows.
Writing technique for improving coherence and cohesion.
Special techniques for IELTS writing.